8 Days Rejuvenating Yoga Retreat in New Zealand
Relax – Refresh – Revive
24 March – 31 March 2019
Join Yoga teacher, Jamila Knopp, for a fabulous week of wellness in the beautiful natural coastal setting of Kaiteriteri, New Zealand. This retreat will include special Maori cultural experiences.
You will enjoy daily yoga classes, mindfulness classes and practices, and guided meditations. Between classes, you will have time to explore this stunningly beautiful area with the option of activities including mountain biking, hiking, paddle boarding, kayaking, skydiving or helicopter ride. Or just relax and enjoy your free time staying in this delightful resort. Resort activities include tranquil native bush walks, a unique glow-worm walk, and scenic beach walking. Or would you like swimming in either the indoor or outdoor pool, relaxing in the spa pool, sauna, steam room, or just reading a book on the sun-deck overlooking the breathtaking Kaiteriteri beach?
You will also experience special guided Maori tour excursions to explore fabulous Maori traditions.
The Kimi Ora Eco Resort is ideally situated at the gateway to the world-famous picturesque Abel Tasman National Park. It is a unique resort that combines the finest European pampering with the best New Zealand has to offer. There is something to delight everyone – from exotic spa treatments to delicious meals or the simple beauty of a birdcall. In Maori, the word Kimi Ora means “seek health” which reflects the purpose of this retreat – to find your inner balance and to create well-being. The Kimi Ora resort has a very special energy which is perfect for a yoga retreat.
We welcome all yoga levels and all ages!
Discover yourself and the unique beauty of New Zealand in this amazing yoga retreat!
- Guided traditional Maori Waka boat trip to Split apple rock with Waka tours
- Day tour into the fabulous Abel Tasman National Park (boat transfer with Wilsons Abel Tasman included)
- Visit the beautiful Riwaka Resurgence natural spring – a sacred Maori healing spring
- Feel great with daily yoga lessons
- Learn and experience mindfulness with daily classes and practices
- Learn techniques, you can use after the retreat that will help you live a more peaceful life
- Experience two transformational group life-coaching sessions
- 7-night’s stay in a well-appointed wooden chalet at Kimi Ora Eco Resort
- Delicious vegetarian dinners and breakfast buffets
You will find some testimonials here.
The yoga styles will be hatha yoga and restorative yoga.
Our guests stay in a rustic and beautiful wooden studio chalet with panoramic views of Kaiteriteri estuary and close to the Abel Tasman National Park. Kimi Ora chalets offer peace, seclusion and all the modern comforts.
Meals: All buffet breakfasts and vegetarian dinners will be provided by Kimi Ora Eco Resort.
Language: All teaching will be in English. Spoken languages: English and German
The maximum number of participants in the retreat group is 12
- Twin Share Package (per person): NZ$ 3195
- Single Occupancy Package (per person): NZ$ 3895
Check the currency converter here to convert it to your currency.
Early bird registration: Ends 31 December 2018
- Twin Share Package Early bird (per person): NZ$ 2895 (US$1973 in Nov. 2018 – with this currency converter)
- Single Occupancy Package Early bird (per person): NZ$ 3595
In your retreat package the following items are included:
- Yoga and mindfulness classes every day (this itinerary will be distributed once the deposit payment is received).
- 7 nights, 8 days accommodation at Kimi Ora Eco Resort in Kaiteriteri (twin share or single occupancy).
- Use of the Aqua center, swimming pools, spa pools, saunas, and steam room.
- Three tours: Maori Waka tour, Abel Tasman park tour and Riwaka resurgence natural springs tour.
- Two group life-coaching sessions
- Daily Continental Buffet and vegetarian dinners. Lunch on the last day.
Airfares to and from New Zealand are excluded from the retreat cost.
Return transfers to and from the Airport on request but a surcharge applies.
If you would like any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us here.
Check-in: Sunday after 3 pm
Space is limited to 12 people so please book early to avoid disappointment.
An NZ$720 deposit is required to secure your place. Full payment is due three months prior to the retreat.
This will be a holiday and an experience of a lifetime!
Terms and conditions apply. Please make sure you read and agree to our terms and conditions here before you register.
If you would like any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us here. We would love to hear from you.
On completing the form and clicking on Proceed, you will be directed to a secure payment server to pay the deposit.