8 Days Rejuvenating Yoga Retreat in New Zealand
Relax – Refresh – Revive
24 March – 31 March 2019
Retreat now Fully Booked
- Single occupancy – the single occupancy rate is NZ$3,895 per person.
- Double/twin occupancy – the occupancy rate for double or twin occupancy is NZ$ 3195 per person.
Early bird registration: Ends 31 December 2018
- Single occupancy – the single occupancy early bird rate is NZ$3,595 per person.
- Double/twin occupancy – the early bird occupancy rate for double or twin occupancy is NZ$ 2895 per person.
Terms Of Payment:
- An NZ$ 720 non-refundable deposit is required to secure your place.
- Full payment is due three months prior to the retreat.
- This amount must be paid by credit card online and is subject to refunds and cancellation below.
The following items are included in the retreat package:
- Daily yoga and mindfulness classes (click here for Schedule of Events. A full itinerary will be distributed once the deposit payment is received).
- 7 nights, 8 days accommodation at Kimi Ora Eco Resort in Kaiteriteri (twin share or single occupancy).
- Use of the Kimi Ora Eco Resort Aqua Centre, swimming pools, spa pools, saunas and a steam room.
- Three tours: Maori Waka tour, Abel Tasman National Park tour, and Riwaka Resurgence Natural Springs tour.
- Group life-coaching sessions
- Daily continental breakfast buffet and vegetarian dinners. Lunch on the last day only.
Retreat Fee does not include:
- Any Airfares to and from New Zealand and within New Zealand.
- Transfers to and from the Airport.
- Any meals not listed above.
- Personal laundry or telephone calls.
- Travel, accident, baggage, health, life insurance or any other insurance.
- Private excursions, recreational activities not mentioned in the Schedule of Events.
REFUNDS AND CANCELLATIONS
Cancellations by Retreat Participants:
All requests for cancellation must be submitted in writing, via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Regardless of the reason for cancellation, those canceling their booking will forfeit their Non-Refundable Deposit, which is payable at the time of executing this Agreement. Retreat Participant will be entitled to a refund of a portion of the Retreat Fee in the amounts provided below:
- If the notice of cancellation is received prior to 60 days before the Retreat, a refund of 100% of the amount remaining of the Retreat Fee after deducting the Non-Refundable Deposit;
- If the notice of cancellation is received at least 60 days before the Retreat, a refund of 75% of the amount remaining of the Retreat Fee after deducting the Non-Refundable Deposit;
- If the notice of cancellation is received at least 45 days before the Retreat, a refund of 50% of the amount remaining of the Retreat Fee after deducting the Non-Refundable Deposit;
- If the notice of cancellation is received at least 35 days before the Retreat, a refund of 25% of the amount remaining of the Retreat Fee after deducting the Non-Refundable Deposit.
- Regardless of the reason for cancellation: There will be no refund whatsoever if the notice of cancellation is received 34 days before the Retreat or later.
Cancelation by the Retreat Organiser:
Although unlikely, the Retreat Organiser reserves the right to cancel the Retreat due to low enrolment. Should the Retreat Organiser cancel the Retreat, she will refund all monies received from Retreat Participants. In the event this happens, the Retreat Participant agrees that he/she is entitled to only and will accept only the refund of all monies received by the Retreat Organiser as the Participant’s sole remedy and entire compensation in relation to the Retreat. The Retreat Organiser shall have no other obligation, duty or liability to the Retreat Participant for any loss, injury, refund or other claims whatsoever.