Mindfulness made simple!
Learn simple steps to change your life with ease in this four-week Introduction to Mindfulness course.
Do you often feel overwhelmed by work, business, emotions, problems and worries? If you are finding it difficult to deal with the day to day demands, or struggling to stay focused and feel balanced and happy, then the simple mindfulness techniques I’m going to share with you here help you live your life to the fullest – rather than constantly feeling stressed and like a failure.
This course will help you deal with stress and feel great, without struggling with the things in your everyday life that do not work for you anymore.
Have you ever……
- Walked into a room and forgotten why you went in there?
- Been driving in a car and had trouble remembering how you reached your destination?
- Put something down and forgotten where you put it?
- Found yourself thinking about the same thing over and over?
- Have a never ending to-do list?
……Then mindfulness could help you regain clarity and focus.
This course is for you if you would like to:
- learn how to manage stress and focus on the important things in your life
- feel more balanced and calm
- improve your health and well-being
- feel less overwhelmed
- improve your relationships
- stop constantly battling your mind
- slow down
- move from surviving to thriving
This course will teach you to:
- Deal with stress using simple techniques
- Deal with the daily demands of your life in a positive way
- Become less reactive but rather more responsive
- Increase your sense of well-being
- Feel more in control
- Develop self-confidence
- Become aware of your limiting thoughts and beliefs
This course will transform the way you feel about your life and yourself.
Start your journey to a more relaxed and healthier body and mind!
Mindfulness is for everyone – even you!
This course includes bi-monthly Live sessions with Jamila!
Only NZ $96!
The live sessions are every second and fourth Wednesday of the month at 7 pm NZ time.
Next live session is on Wednesday the 14th of June, 7 pm New Zealand time.